Whether you work in a studio or work in nature, Photographers have similar concerns....
Your Liability and Equipment
We have an insurance company that will cover both for under $50 a month!
At Tobey & Merrill Insurance, we have a conversation with our clients about their concerns in their business and tailor a policy for them.
Photography Insurance you can tailor if you want more Liability vs. Business Property.
Highlights of this policy includes:
- WORLD-WIDE coverage for Photographic Equipment*
- Liability Coverage for Advice or Instruction for Makeup Application or Hairstyling Services*
- Liability Coverage for Failure to Deliver Photographic Product due to loss or damage to photographic film or electronic media*
Example Policy for a Photographer in the Seacoast NH/ME area:
- Liability and Medical Expenses: $2,000,000 Per Occurence/ $4,000,000 per policy period
- Business Personal Property (Replacement Cost): $25,000
- Photography specific endorsement including the world-wide photographic equipment coverage
Annual Premium of $500
*Please note that this is only a summary of insurance coverage. All policies have specific terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations. Please refer to the policy for a complete description of coverage*
Fill out the contact form below and reference Photography Business Insurance and a Tobey & Merrill Insurance Agent will reach out to you.